We were offered the opportunity to plan a sweet sixteen party which made us a little nervous but very excited all at once. After some deliberations I thought who best to ask for help than a vibrant, hip fashionista teenager. So I called on my Niece who in less than twenty minutes was more than ecstatic to give me her most important aspects of a birthday party. I must say I am very proud that she gave me quiet an insight as to what makes a Sweet Sixteen party a hit or miss so I thought I would share.
Grand hotel- A amazing hotel will draw excitement to guest.
• Popular artist- A famous artist draws a lot of crowd that will leave people talking for days or even years too.
• Great Food- Guest will be leaving your party full. Great meals must be prepared by professional chefs
• Grand entry- That's a great way to leave guest with a mouth dropping shock whether it may be on a helicopter or a fancy car.
• Theme- No party must look disorganized whether it may be ball room, classic red carpet edition etc
• DJ- No way to start a party without a perfect DJ to get everyone grooving.
• Entertainment- Have giveaways, dance offs to keep everyone entertained and have a blast.
• Security- Most parties don't end without a little drama, party crashers, and disorderly behavior; why not have a security to make sure things run cool.
• Music- Music creates a fun atmosphere to keep people dancing and celebrating.